1) Only one entry is allowed per person. That person is the “Primary Entrant”.
2) Previous winners of the food drive poster contest may enter but are not eligible for prizes.
3) All entries must include: (a) the full name and address of the Primary Entrant; (b) the artist moniker of the Primary Entrant, if necessary; (c) the best way to contact the Primary Entrant (preferably a phone number and an email); and (d) the title of the piece of work, if available.
4) Entries must be submitted as a high-resolution file such as a .jpg or .gif to both of the following email addresses: email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please compress or “zip” the file prior to sending.
5) All entries will be considered the Primary Entrant’s original work. Only the Primary Entrant will be eligible for prizes.
6) Entries cannot incorporate any band names, logos, designs, material or ideas that are copyrighted or could be considered copyrighted. Anything that is construed as being created in the likeness of a copyrighted image, phrase, or design risks disqualification.
7) Entries must incorporate the wording “Gathering of the Vibes” and “Terrapin Foundation.” Entries are encouraged but not required to incorporate the dates and
location of the food drive and festival. Entries cannot incorporate any Gathering of the Vibes logo but can incorporate the Terrapin Foundation logo.
8) Entries will be reviewed by members of the Terrapin Foundation and Gathering of the Vibes staff. Up to six (6) finalists will be chosen. Finalists will be posted on the Gathering the Vibes Facebook page, where they will be voted upon in a poll over a designated period. At the end of the designated period the poster with the most votes will be the winner. Any attempt by the Primary Entrant to influence or manipulate the voting will result in disqualification of the entry.
9) The Primary Entrant of the winning poster will receive two (2) complimentary VIP tickets to the Gathering of the Vibes 2011. This prize is non-transferable, and it does not include an RV pass. All rules and regulations associated with the festival and VIP access will apply. The Primary Entrant will be required to provide his or her information, as well as the name of his or her guest, to Gathering of the Vibes staff prior to the festival in writing or via email. Page 2 of 2
GOTV 2011 Terrapin Foundation Food Drive Poster Contests Rules and Conditions, continued
10) The Primary Entrant of the 2nd place poster will receive two (2) complimentary VIP “sticky” passes to one day of the Gathering of the Vibes 2011. This prize is nontransferable, and it does not include a day pass, regular camping ticket or any of the other amenities included with VIP. All rules and regulations associated with the festival and VIP access will apply. The Primary Entrant will be required to provide his or her information, as well as the name of his or her guest, to Gathering of the Vibes staff prior to the festival in writing or via email..
11) The Primary Entrant of the 3rd place poster will receive a complimentary Gathering of the Vibes 2011 poster. This prize is non-transferable, and it does not include a ticket or pass to the festival.
12) The Primary Entrant of the winning poster must agree to have his or her name included in any Gathering of the Vibes and Terrapin Foundation announcements or
13) The Primary Entrant must agree to provide permission to the Gathering of the Vibes, Inspiration Unlimited LLC and the Terrapin Foundation, Inc. to use the
winning poster in any fashion or manner, including but not limited to printing, using graphics for announcements and publications, selling the poster to benefit the Terrapin Foundation, and distributing the poster to donors to a Terrapin Foundation food drive. In doing so, the Primary Entrant waives all rights to
compensation, monetary or otherwise, with the exception of the prize noted in item #9, for use of the poster by the Gathering of the Vibes, Inspiration Unlimited LLC and the Terrapin Foundation, Inc.